Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shake Shack - Washington, DC

What's NEXT: After being in DC for over a year, I finally made my way to Shake Shack in Dupont Circle. My friends have long praised this place for their delicious and juicy burgers as well as their unique style of hot dogs.

I would say that their food definitely delivered

I came last week on a Saturday night with a group of friends (minimal line) and most of us got either the shack burger, regular burger or shack stack. I thought my burger (double hamburger) and fries were great. My burger was juicy and the fries came out crispy. My friend who got the shack stack raved about it. It's $8, but it comes with a burger, inside a Portobello mushroom and cheese. All burgers have the option of adding lettuce, tomato, and raw onions. My friends also enjoyed the milkshakes and concrete (tub of ice cream) as well.

The service was great here and I thought the food was priced fairly. It certainly has the feeling of an upscale fast food joint. 

Overall, I can't wait to go back, and next time I will try their hot dogs. 

Good thing I don't live close to here or else I'd definitely be broke from Shake Shack, Nandos, and Julia's Empanadas on the same block.

4/5 Stars



The Large Menu




Waiting for My Food




Mushroom Burger 

No comments:

Post a Comment