Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nando's Peri Peri - Washington, DC

What's NEXT: Nando's Peri Peri is one of my favorite restaurants in the DC area. It's offers delicious Portuguese style chicken at a very affordable price. 

What makes this place so awesome is the great chicken and the sauces. The chicken comes tender with a crust and packed with flavor. They also offer plenty of sauces from spicy, extra spicy, garlic spicy etc. I love dipping my chicken into these sauces.

Typically, I'll get a half chicken with 2 sides in my meal. For sides, I'll usually get the rice and garlic bread. Once in a while, I'll get the mashed potatoes. 

I'd say with the comparable restaurants in Chinatown, Nandos is a steal and offers some of the best food around. I've been to this place at least 10 time and service/food has always been exceptional.

They have locations in Chinatown, Dupont Circle, and Pentagon City, VA.

If you love chicken and spicy sauces, you've got to make your way to Nandos!

5/5



Sauces


1/4 Chicken with Sides


Dining Area

No comments:

Post a Comment