Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lime Fresh - Arlington, VA

What's NEXT: Since moving to Pentagon City, I've been to Lime at least a dozen times and it's always been a great lunch option for me. While it's not the best Mexican food you've ever had, it does it's one job: satisfy my Mexican/Salsa craving.

Besides the burritos, I go for the fajitas options which comes out sizzling on a hot plate. I mostly come here for the great options on their salsa bar though. Cilantro, limes, pineapple salsa, regular salsa, salsa verde, you name it. They also give you chips with most orders as well.

I agree with other reviewers that I wished they offer a salsa with more heat since I would say most of them are pretty mild.

All in all, a good place to come if you want a delicious and laid back meal.

3/5 Stars

Salsa Bar


Burrito and Chips


Table Seating

No comments:

Post a Comment