Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sushi Yoshi – Vienna, VA

What’s NEXT: If there’s one place to get sashimi in Northern Virginia, it’s Sushi Yoshi in Vienna. This place has been a regular establishment for Japanese locals to enjoy the best chirashi deal in town and other japanese favorites.

It’s so good that I usually drive out once a month to satisfy my chirashi fix. The Chirashi Deluxe Lunch Special ($14) comes with tuna, salmon, whitefish, squid, picked radishes and more! The complex combination of flavors from the raw/cooked fish and radishes really make this dish absolutely perfect.

Every time I've been here at least half of the tables in the restaurant are ordering the special. It's no secret. Each chirashi special comes with miso soup, salad and a hefty amount of rice.

Service is great here and I would highly recommend making reservations if you’re bringing a large party. The entire restaurant serves less than 30 people. If you’re planning to go last minute like me, I would advise getting there when they open at 11:30am. I'm usually accommodated through bar seating which gives me a front row seat at the sushi chefs prepare the chirashi.

This place is truly something special and I hope every sushi/sashimi aficionado makes it here at least once.

5/5 Stars


Chirashi Deluxe Lunch Special

No comments:

Post a Comment