Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ristorante Piccolo - Georgetown

What's NEXT: First off, I don't think Ristorante Piccolo deserves this much hate. I've been here a few times and I can say that it's a nice romantic place offering decent Italian food in Georgetown. I understand most of the negative reviews are for service, but I cannot say that I've had terrible service here. I've been here 3 times and things have gone on without a hitch. 

As for the food, it was great. We started off the night with a meats/cheese platter which is always a solid choice. Nothing too extravagant here, but good quality prosciutto

I usually get the Lobster Special (1lb) with pasta for $20. It's decently priced and with a Groupon, it I was well worth it. However, I wouldn't suggest ordering it on a date since you've got to get your hands dirty cracking the shells. My friend got the ravioli which was delicious too, but since it was only 4 pieces, it wasn't super filling.

Overall, this is a nice romantic place to get Italian food in Georgetown without the long waits. It's no Filomena, but it's certainly not as pricey. 

4/5 Stars

1 lb Lobster with Pasta

Storefront



No comments:

Post a Comment