Thursday, June 27, 2013

Far East Taco Grille (Food Truck) - Washington, DC

What's NEXT: Far East Taco Grille is now one of my favorite food trucks in DC!

You can choose 1 taco for $3 or 3 for $8. I really enjoyed the pork, steak and chicken tacos. You can choose toppings like kimchee lime slaw, spicy corn, grilled veggies and a bunch of different sweet and spicy sauces. Also, they serve the tacos using corn or flour tortillas. I enjoyed all 3 of my tacos combinations!

I have 2 pet peeves when it comes to tacos:
1. The tacos must not break when eating! I hate when this happens because it's such a mess and usually it means they've used poor tortillas.

2. Needs to have fresh flavors and decent portions! It's absolutely crucial for any successful taco to have great flavors and portions. If your taco lacks flavor, it will be dull. If it's miniature and for $8, it's an obvious waste of money.

Now, I know that it can be difficult to have decent portions of meat without the taco breaking but that's why not everyone's making tacos. It's not the easiest thing in the world!

Now, Far East Taco Grill delivers and offers fantastic tacos for the lunch crowd. The service is friendly too! Next time the truck is around, looks like I'll be making my way here for lunch!

Words of wisdom:
1. Get here early as lines start to form around 11:30am
2. Tacos are made to order, so you can be in line for a while. Again, look back at #1.
3. They are absolutely worth the wait!
5/5 Stars


Menu

3 Delicious Tacos


    No comments:

    Post a Comment