Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Chima - Tyson's Corner, VA

What's NEXT: I really wanted to love Chima and for the most part I did. But what really disappointed me was for the SERVICE. 

When you're paying this much for a dinner. you should expect top notch service, and it was non existent on this night.

I had made a reservation to celebrate an occasion for 8pm. When we finally got sat, the hostess said that she would have a waiter come by and explain how Chima worked etc. We had never been there before. After 10 minutes, NOBODY came over to our table.

I HAD TO PHYSICALLY WALK TO THE HOSTESS AND TELL HER NOBODY WAS SERVING US. 

This was the first mistake. She should have assigned a server to us immediately. 
The meat that was got was absolutely delicious, tender and divine. I really enjoyed it. 
We enjoyed filet mignon, lamb, swordfish, and numerous cuts of meat. Everything is carved table side by "Gauchos" which is awesome. 

However, towards the middle of the meal, the gauchos stopped coming around. We had our cards faced up showing that we were waiting for more meat. Literally, we didn't have another person come around for 20 minutes and I had to tell the hostess AGAIN what the issue was. I would think that with there only being 8-10 tables served that evening, there shouldn't have been a problem.

Also, there was no apology when we received our check or deduction. 

Overall, I really enjoyed the food, but the SERVICE was extremely disappointing.
Maybe I will try to come here again, but it remains very pricey.

2/5 Stars



Meat or No Meat


Cuts of Meat



Greens From the Salad Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment