Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kebob Palace - Arlington, VA

What's NEXT: I finally made it to Kebob Palace in Crystal City!

After waiting to go for almost 2 months, I finally grasp the courage to metro out to Virginia for this meal.

I had read numerous reviews (over 400) which was summarized with: expect to wait 20 min at anytime, call ahead if possible, and get the chickpeas.

I got the Palace combo  which came with 3 skewers, rice, salad, naan, and 2 sides for $20. The food was great. I would say the highlights were the tenderness of the chicken, chickpeas, sauce, and curry. I enjoyed their naan, but I do wish it was more crispy. 

Most people go for the Combo #8 which is a combination of boneless chicken, kubideh and 2 sides. If you're feeling more adventures and with a group of people, definitely try the Chicken Karahi. It comes in a large clay pot and is absolutely authentic. Just keep in mind that for the Karahi, it takes 45 minutes to prepare.

This place lived up to most of the hype and I will definitely be back. Granted, it's not the best I've ever been to, but it's still awesome. Good thing I don't live by this place or else I'd be broke. It's Open 24 hours!

5/5 Stars


Combo #8: Boneless Chicken and Kubideh



The meats



Storefront







No comments:

Post a Comment